|
Saturday, November 06, 2004
~warning to those who will gag reading this..ekeke~
...and happy 2nd month anniversary to us
but too bad we didnt get to go out today..but there's always tomorrow...
thanx for picking me up tadi..been missing ya lots...
me know u're busy with work..and im trying my best to understand that :D
so i hope we will continue growing strong and face some hiccups here and there in the future..i know its not gonna be always smooth sailing..
but since i love you yeah..im willing to do that and more
thank you for the suprise (that's sooo sweet of you..) and for everything so far my dear ;)
so this song is for ya..
How do I,
Get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I need....
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,
And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,
And tell me now,
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
ok now you peeps can read the rest..
haha went to iftar wif my dearies juz now...its been great..buat lawak dan sentiasa mengarut..itulah sahabat ku semua.haha
saw a flying pizza just now coz for dunno what reason..nora's pizza went flying into the air..haha everybody had a shocked look on their faces and i think they were saying a silent thanks that the pizza didnt end up on their faces haha...
so after prayer and all..we went to talk a walk at bazaar and i must say we chose the wrong day coz its was realllly crowded and it rained..so hmm u can imagine the scenario..
wanted to do the henna but there's this makcik who cut que...then it started to rain also so hmm jalan je sudah
went to my lil sis graduation concert and yeah it was fun seeing all those little kids dancing and prancing around..hehe ada yang melebih betul joget macam tak ingat dunia haha.. here's some pics..
ok till here thenzz
hehe nytezzzzzz
phir milenge..
muackzzz
IsHQ Hearts you :: 11:29 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|