|
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Helo kepada sesiapa yang membaca :D
Im back from my holiday to KL (again blergh). My family, Dad especially, seems to have this attachment towards KL, God knows why. KL in my opinion is still the same, years after years visiting there. Why? Because we end up visiting the same places haha. But this time we do something different. We went to Genting for one day. As fun as it is, it was hell going up there by cable car...I'm afraid of heights!! and I nearly peed in my pants. Definitely not a nice experience. Pics will be posted laterz.
Im glad im back in Singapore..nothing beats being in the comfort of your own country and the fact that I miss my bantal buchuk (hehe) and my dearie lots!! And the best thing, dearie treated me for thosai today!! weeee!! yum yum..its been awhile I had thosai at tekka.I actually wanted to go and get some laddoos and some milky sweetmeats but dearie said no-no cause I'm still having my cough. But he did promised to get me some after I'm a-ok.
Promise eh b?? hehehe
IsHQ Hearts you :: 9:39 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|