|
Friday, December 02, 2005
I absolutely love the new template courtesy of menot. Yay!! Maceh ye sahabat ku seorang ni hehehe. Kalau nak tunggu gue buat sendiri..alamatnya sampai ketua lah ye.
Erm nothing to update much really just that I'm still down with this cough and runny nose...blergh. Tapi ku tetap curi-curi makan itu chocolates...before my cute but irritating sis goble it all up. I'm suppose to post some pics ryte...but I'm just too lazy. Met dearie for awhile just now to have our lunch but after a few hours I asked him to send me back home cause I'm feeling drowsy..thanks to the medicines that I took. Even so..it's good to spend time with him..as always :D
Will be meeting the my dearies for breakfast tommorrow..coz menot will be distributing our 'harta' from europe...heheheheh. chocolates galore...weee...in a cow.. haha how cute is that.
Till then.. Muackz people.. Phir Milenge ;)
IsHQ Hearts you :: 7:51 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|