|
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Im back! I realised it's been months since my last update. Not that anybody cares hur hur. I just don't have anything particularly interesting to share so I guess it's not woth mentioning. Now that exams are over (boo hoo sob sob) and i have alot of time in my hands, guess I can afford to update an entry or two no?
There's something I wanna talk about though, something that is close to my heart. My friends. Just that one conversation via msn with the peeps made me all mushy and sentimental. How the memories that we had tuck in our dusty grey matter over the years are actually priceless. I remembered the time I was all giddy and excited about my first crush, how I abhor maths lessons. I was FORCED to remember that maybe I actually made menot cried while trying to teach her about the birds and the bees (lol sorry menot). How we used to jumped in excitement while watching the Backstreet Boys prancing on the stage. Yes, the sweet ol days.
But sometimes it hurts when one day it hit you whether you really know the people you've been with for the past 14 years. Do I really know how their brain works? What they prefer for lunch? What they actually wanna achieve? We are a big group the 14 of us. And I'll admit that I'm close to some but not to others. It is just like a slap in the face that we are merely tolerating one another rather than accepting each other as we should. When the patience run out, well I'm sure u guys know what I mean. WE value each other you and I. We should try to make things more meaningful yes? I sure hope we do.
IsHQ Hearts you :: 10:21 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|