|
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
After reading Menot's entry, i caught the quizzes bug, hur hur hur thanks much much Menot for providing me with something to occupy my mind on a lazy afternoon
| You are a Total Romantic | For you, love is like a fairy tale.Or magic. Or a Meg Ryan movie.Problem is, you sort of want all three. You bring the spark in the relationshipIn turn, you expect your guy to keep the fire burningNot a bad deal, as long as you find the right Prince. |
Are You a Romantic or Realistic?
Hah! I don't have to take the test to know this! Hehehehe
| You Belong in London | A little old fashioned, and a little modern. A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.No wonder you and London will get along so well. | What City Do You Belong In?
Ahh..I have no idea what's London like. Never been there and afraid of the big hole in my pocket if I decide to go there. Hmm, same taste as you aye Menot. Isnt it bloody amazing? Teehee
| You are Milk Chocolate | A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago. | What Kind of Chocolate Are You?
Man! A milk chocolate? I expect something more..ermmm sexy sounding chocolate..bah! Haha but well its kinda true you know, i can remember some meaningful moments from eons ago. When I nostagically brought it up with dearie..he would go like "Eh? hehe I Lupa ah" :P
| You Should Get an Abstract Tattoo | Artistic and uniqueYou're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo | What Tattoo Should You Get?
Hey! That's quite nice...maybe I'll get henna tattoo instead in that design...*ponders*
| Men See You As Choosy | Men notice you light years before you notice themYou take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be pickyYou aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounterIt may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait | How Do Men See You?
This is interesting. Hey it's good to be choosy sometimes, you can save your precious heart this way and when you can afford to be picky says something doesn't it? *winks* It's funny sometimes to see how you've been analyzed. Well, that's enough for now I think hehe. Oh yeah and Menot..maybe I should just decide on Milan and make u strangle me aye? Hehehe
IsHQ Hearts you :: 4:37 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|