|
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
So today is the day I turned 21! Happy Happy Birthday to ME! And what a birthday it was. Not that it was celebrated in grand style, no, but the feeling of being truly loved by the people you care about is absolutely wonderful.
Thank you to all who sms-ed the birthday wishes, am truly touched. Thanks to menot who went the extra mile by posting me a birthday card..my first Aussie birthday card! hahaha (my nenek said the card is very pretty, she likes the flowers menot hehe). Thank you to Dearie who forked out the money and went through all the trouble of planning my birthday day out. I enjoyed it very much, as always, it was perfect :) And last but never the least, my family, even though there were times I felt like screaming in frustration at 'em, it touches me to know I have a wonderful family who love and proud of the woman I've become.
Now I'm left with 30 more minutes to enjoy the last bits of my birthday, coz tomorrow it would be basi already hehe. And do you know that I went out of mom's comfy womb in 20 minutes time 21 years ago?? Hehe, so to my logic, I kinda get to spend the 13th and the 14th don't you think? Coz 10 minutes in the 13th of June is too short for me :P I'm beat...and utterly contented :)



IsHQ Hearts you :: 11:23 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|