|
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
God! I haven't get into the schooling mode yet. I feel like i just sleepwalked through the past weeks but yet still feel the tiredness. Plus, this senggugut is killing me! Hope this faze passes soon. Focus anes focus. Well, the cousin is getting married in 2 weeks time. Good for her. Her time is here, to take that big step into a new world, new responsibilities, into wedded bliss. Granted the honeymoon phase would not last forever and ever, but yeah, I can't wait for my turn to come. I feel like im ready to step into that world. I shall wait in anticipation :)
IsHQ Hearts you :: 10:18 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|