|
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Well hello there. I've been MIA again...wat's new? hehe. Ya know, I envy those who can pen down their thoughts easily, able to express their feelings naturally so their blog wouldn't be as boring as mine. I guess I'm one of those who gab 24 hours rather than writing it down. As long as i get the message across would be enough aye?
Hmm well what to talk about?
Sch? hmm same old same old. Assignments are piling up and I'm procrastinating, as usual. Sometimes it puzzles me to see how people show, or hide their competitiveness in studies, striving hard to get the best scores or having the drive to be the 'better' one. Why am i puzzled? I think I don't have that kind of drive or desire, I know I want to achieve more but it seems that I'm so laidback as compared to them. Would it mean I wont get anything in the end? I know the saying 'No pain, no gain' but heck, I wish this kind of thing can be installed or downloaded into my system *hmmm*
Anyways..went out with dearie today to buy adik's bday present, an mp3 player, which suits our budget and is actually a pretty good deal. I heard that she likes it and is currently playing around with it. Well, hope you love the present Aikha. Happy 14th bday ya!
Btw..I'm wondering...have you guys have this feeling of wanting to be close/closer to someone but there's just something that holds you back? *thinks*
IsHQ Hearts you :: 10:35 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|