|
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Haha ok I've been tagged by Syakir (thanks huh) but it's ok I've got nothing better to do anways (actually there is but let's just forget about those freaking assignments for awhile shall we heh heh) Ok so here goes... 10 Favourites Favorite Color: PURPLE!! Food: Rendang :D Favorite Movie: Hmm quite a few to mention, most bollywood movies featuring Shah Rukh Khan Definitely Favorite Sport: Im not into sports sadly... Favorite Season: Holiday season hehehehe Favourite Day Of the Week: Friday Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies and cream and Cookie Dough (B&J) Current... Current Mood: Crappy..one week break is not enough Current Taste: Craving for something sweet.. me thinking of choclate cakes and tarts..*drool* Current Clothes: Meaning what I'm wearing now izzit? Tshirt and pants Desktop: Frank Lampard hur hur hur Current Time: 10.36 pm Current Surroundings: Home sweet home Current Thought: Haiz...back to school tmmr, somebody save me plssssss Firsts First Best Friend: First best GIRLFRIENDS - the best 14 girls I'm blessed with and of coz, Dearie :D First Crush: Hmm hehe well you gals should know, no point mentioning First Movie: Can't remember First Piercing: Never had one bebeh First Music: Sheesh hmm I remember I used to lurveee Masih Aku Terasa by Gersang haha kecik-kecik dah jiwa-jiwa First Car: Never own one Lasts Last Drink: Plain water Last Car Ride: Noon today, went to Geylang Last Crush: For me to know and for you never to find out :P Last Movie Seen: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna Last Phone Call: Didn't make one today Last CD Played: Amr Diab Have You Evers Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Nahi Have You Ever Broken the Law: Nay, angel I am Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope again Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: I wish... Have You Ever Been on TV: Again..no... Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: You nuts? No.5 things you're wearing 1. Red Tshirt 2. Black pants 3. Undergarments hur hur hur 4. Hair band 5. Specs 4 things you've done today 1. Went to Geylang 2. Slept 3. Read a book 4. Helped prepare the food for breaking fast And the 5 precious fannies i shall in turn smack with this survey : 5? Hmm maybe just anyone of you 14 girls ( jgn eksyen tak nampak eh?) and dearie! haha I'm giving you some work to do ;)
IsHQ Hearts you :: 10:26 PM ::
music box.
|