|
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Good morning people! It's 12 am and I have Hrithik Roshan on my mind hehe. Went to watch Dhoom 2 just now with the man and I was blown away by Hrithik washboard abs! Didn't think he can be soooo sexy till I saw him this afternoon. I know b you must be shaking your head but I cant help it! I wanna gush some more. Menot would probably go 'yucks! too muscular!'. I think I'm squealing just like when I watched Channing Tatum in Step Up. Yess i still haven't get over my fascination with hot bod guys but hey? They're there for us to look so no harm.

I've just realized that even though my url is bollyqueen but there's hardly any entries about my obsession with bollywood lol! Hehe. Well here you go..an entry that proves I am indeed a filmi-bollyobssesed-dancingaroundthetrees kinda girl.
Well this might be belated but thanks again Nora for the treat at Breeks!!! And thanks peeps for a good day out. *much love*

Thanks b for putting up with my never ending bolly movies. You're the best ;)
IsHQ Hearts you :: 12:00 AM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|