|
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Weeeee!!! Exam's gone for good. I'm so happy that it's all gone even though I think I didn't do that well but guess that's what happens if one studies at the last minute hur hur hur. So bye-bye notes and hello to endless lepak-ing. Although... I think I should go n think of something productive to do during the hols. Well what better way than to splurge on the upcoming yummy bonus! Thank you gahmen!!! Would love you more if there would be an increse next year hehe but all in all Alhamdulillah. But I hear my savings account calling me hmph! Oh yeah..I want you to say hello to my new baby....

My new Sony Ericsson K800i ...I'm loving it!!!
Menot will be reaching here on Sat. Huurrrahhh!! Gonna have breakfast with 'em peeps on Sat and a lunch date at Breeks on Sun.I better book menot fast for a shopping date during her stay. You bz kan menot ppl dah chop u oredi! Hmph!
Happy to meet you for a minute just now b hehe. *beams*
IsHQ Hearts you :: 8:48 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|