|
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Hello Singapore!!! Am I glad to be back! 4 days in Malaysia is enough for this girl. What can I say about my trip? Pretty normal and nothing fantabulous. The dad couldn't stand the cold at Cameron Highlands so in the end we cut down the trip there from 2 days to 1 and end up staying at KL for 2 days and a day at Malacca. Malacca was nothing much since it was raining cats dan dogs while I was there. On the way back to Singapore, I saw some areas of Johore drowned by flood due to the non-stop rain. There's this one pitiful cow being tied up to a tree at a higher plane of land, just standing there motionless. I suspect the cow's in shock hehe. I saw lotsa palm tree plantation in a mess, on the top of the trees were visible, the rest were eaten up by the flood.
I didn't spent much there, just some goodies from Cameron Highlands for the love's family such as, Cameron Highlands Tea (what else?) some preserved fruits and whatnots. Mom bought for me a nice velvet no-need-to-iron skirt (the kind I like best hehe) at KL - Thanks mama! My niat suci dan murni to watch what I eat was shot down the drain cause I kept eating naan with tandoori chicken, masala thosai and lotsa rice with various dishes while I was there. And to make things worse (which is not anyone's fault but mine totally sob sob), I gorged on tons of Dunkin Donuts and Secret Recipe Cakes. I know I know, we can get 'em cakes in SIngapore too but somehow they look oh so tempting. Haiz. Took some pics as usual but am too lazy to resize them and post it here. Maybe in the next entry.
Went out with the love for short while today to collect my specs and lepaskan rindu - haha do I hear sounds of people vomitting? hehe. Here's some pics to close this entry. Thanks for the great day dear! It's always fun with you around :)

The new purple specs

Di mana ada anes di situ ada dzul hehe
IsHQ Hearts you :: 10:23 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|