|
Thursday, December 28, 2006
I'm so lazy to blog these few days even though life's not that boring. Been out with the luv alot (what's new?) and as always it's never a waste of time. Courtesy of him, I found a new relaxing place. But without a car it's quite an inconvinience. For now I'll stick to the esplanade.
Menot, Dee and Nina came over today to just slack around. My place has always been 'the port' for slacking and gorging on food. Watched some bolly clips, listening to 'Step Up' soundtrack (damn good), gossipping, drooling at Shah Rukh and Arjun Rampal and played boggle. We also discussed on what colour scheme to take for my wedding and stuff. As always Menot's very excited about us going 'boriah' this coming raya with the chosen champaigne colour. She and Nina went on and on designing their clothes. Thanks for coming though. It was fun! :D
Wondering what movie to catch next. Perhaps A Night At The Museum. Hoping there would be another hindi film coming out soon. Baabul was okay but not really outstanding. Kaabul Express is not my cup of tea. I wouldn't want to sit through three hours of terrorism story and end up depressed.
All right I'm off. Gonna have a shopping spree with the mom tomorrow. Nights world.
IsHQ Hearts you :: 11:27 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|