|
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Woot! Went to Hetz's bro's wedding with menot, dee n her sis. Ate lotsa food and there's this someone who took a plate full of prawns *ehem* No need to mention name lah ah I think you guys know this person well enough hehehe. Here's some random shots taken today





The love suprised me with a very nice bodyspeay from VS. Very floral and sweet. Being the eager me I put it to test right after shower. NICEEEE! Thanks love :)

Hmm been wanting to watch the new Hindi movie called Baabul but from what I've read the review isn't that good due to several factors. I guess I'll just go ahead and catch in on the 14th. It all boils down to one's perspective and taste anyway. Then will I give my own review regarding the film.

Can't wait for Happy Feet vcd and watch Mambo in action again! hehe
Boogy wonderland!!!
Alryte..off to bed, gotta wake up early and prepare the potato salad for Dayah's gathering. Bye world!
IsHQ Hearts you :: 12:11 AM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|