|
Monday, January 01, 2007
Hey its 2007 already! Another year to improve myself and the year to say bye-bye to singledom.
Since it was Eid Adha yesterday, it was welcomed with the usual style. Everyone came to my house and feasted on the spread prepared by the grandmama and the mom. As for me I'm the official food taster hee hee. We wouldn't want people to get an upset tummy would we? The luv came too and brought some cakes with him baked by the future MIL. Thank mak for me okies?
As it is a public holiday today, the family and I went to visit the zoo. Suprised to see my relatives there too bringing their kids to see the friendly but stinky animals. Nurul and I took a picture with the Sea Lion and it gave Nurul a kiss on the cheeks. Better her than me hur hur. We then proceed to take our lunch and went to Marina South Pier. Since the lurp was on duty there, he showed us around for awhile. It's like having your personal escort tee hee :D
Well I'm waiting for him to be online so in the mean time I'll surf around. Take care peeps! May the new year brings you more love and happiness.
IsHQ Hearts you :: 11:17 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|