|
Friday, February 16, 2007

Class of 05/07 Click here! to view the pics of last 2 days of school
It will be in two weeks time till I get to say hello to practicum once again. As it was the last day of school yesterday, there was a photo frenzy session in the class as almost everyone whipped out their cameras and snap pictures like crazy. Amidst the smiles, laughters and menstrual cramp (haha), it was truly a sentimental moment for me.
Four years ago, I was scared shitless of going for an interview which would determine if I could get into the course or not. Four years ago, I met 14 strangers who would be my classmates, we shared some laughters, we shed some tears. Alas, four years passed by me so quickly and now it is time to say goodbye.
I personally feel that I've grown alot in these years and it have given me experiences that I shall not forget. Along the course of trying to discover what I'm capable of, there are people who played a great role in shaping who I am today. There are the teachers to thank first of all, who had open my mind and my heart to embrace the career that I've chosen and to carry it out with passion. Thanks to them, I've learnt more than what was written in the textbooks. Thanks to them, I discovered the confidence in me to break out of my insecurities and believe that I can succeed.
There are my families, friends and dear to thank too for they have been my anchor in these four years. I honestly don't know how it would be for me if they weren't there to give me the support, guidance and love to pull me through. I love you guys. Muackz.
I hope the 10 weeks would turn out pretty good and then Menot could give me my 'cikgu' plaque. Finally. Insya Allah :)
IsHQ Hearts you :: 11:44 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|