|
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Yay! It's 2 more weeks to go till the end of practicum and I can get my much needed break. I will miss the kids though as they are the reason this practicum is worth it. I'm thankful for having the best trainees to be my collegues for the 10 weeks, leaning on each other for support and laughters. A heartfelt thanks to my family, friends and the dearie for the support and concern that they had shown during my practicum, always being there and giving words of encouagement when I'm feeling very down and almost giving up. You guys have made me stronger and make me believe again that I can do it.
I've yet to take pics of my lovely P3s and P5s, but I've managed to snap pics with some of the P6s, my first bunch of students. Gotta love 'em.
CZ Sports Day

The P6 Gals..

The Tanggang Cast hehe
IsHQ Hearts you :: 7:18 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|