|
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Yay so it's official..I'm 22. Thanks for the wishes peeps...I can feel the love :P hehe
So didn't do any celebration today as I already opened my prezzies from the family last night. Got a Braun Buffel bag and a G2000 suit from the parents (wonder when exactly I'm gonna get to wear the suit but its gorgeous nonetheless) and an exercise pants from the sibs. In case you don't know I'm trying to be the health nut nowadays (*snorts* yeah right). I got an mp3 again from the dear, a Sony, but it was impromptu because initially I told him not to buy me any prezzie as we're gonna shop for the barang hantaran. Then when we walked around he got itchy and got that for me. Thanks dear, i lurrrve it :D
As for today, I had lunch with the parents and dear around Arab Street before heading to Rh Bridal to book a mak andam. I'm thinking I'm gonna post all talks about the wedding under a sub post titled 'An Entry of the Bride-to-be'. I know, I know takde originality langsung. I'll change it once the inspiration stikes me. So here goes..
An Entry of the Bride-to-be
So the mom, dear and I went to Rh at around 3 pm. After browsing through the albums and inspecting tons of photos (while making envious glances at a very gorgeous photo of Serena Ridzwan) until my eyes are crossed, I finally decided on the mak andam. Will be going for the trial make up once I'm informed of the available date. Let's hope I can turn out ermm..better looking heh heh.
We then went to look around for barang-barang hantaran for the groom. Why so soon you ask? Its the GSS andddd the fact that I want to avoid the GST hike hehehe. So there we were walking around Seiyu when we came across the Braun Buffel sling bag that he likes and after a few discussion about it we decided to purchase tha bag. Ok so one down.
I then suggested to my mum to go down to town and look for the other stuffs. First of, Tangs, where we bought the Puma watch that he's been eyeing. Two down. Then we walked..and walked...walked again, one shop after another. A pair of men's shoe from Tod's caught my eye and even my mum finds it nice but when dear flipped it over to check out the price you can pratically see the exclamation marks popping in his head. Big red exclamation marks. Haha. Since he seems to be hesitating about the shoe, we decided to browse around some more but none caught my interest.
When we walked by Aigner, the gatal me decided to go in and take a look. I saw a few handbags that I liked but there's this one bag that really called out to me hehe. Sadly, the price made my eye popped. Really, how can a small handbag costs a thousand dollars. *sobs* It was then I figured out why the atmosphere in these high end stores are as quiet as the library. Those who visited the store like me are either stunned into silence or gasping in the heart as to not embarrass themselves haha. For those who can really afford it need not say much right? They would just whip out their card. What's the use of conversation. Well, that's my theory anyway.
Lastly, when my legs are betraying me already, we head to Lee Hwa to check out his ring. After much trying on and looking for the suitable price range, he got his platinum band. Three down. I really can't walk around anymore so we decided to head back.
And I'm so beat. His next day off, we're gonna go and purchase some of my stuffs. And I used to loveee shopping :P This is pretty draining.
Nytes world!
IsHQ Hearts you :: 8:37 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|