|
Monday, June 11, 2007
Hey hey hey..
So I'm anticipating the day I will be a year older. Alhamdulillah, for I am grateful to be turning 22, to be experiencing the ups and downs of growing up. What's my wish for this upcoming birthday? It's something I've been thinking alot about myself.
2007, the year I will turn 22, presents me with a few life-changing episodes. I will soon embark on a career that will. hopefully, touch others lives. The future of our children lies in my hand as some would say. The responsibilty that I carry still boggles me and gets me shaking inside but this is what I have chosen and I will try to carry out this amanah the best I can. For this, I pray for wisdom, patience and faith in myself and in the children who will be under my guidance.
2oo7, the year I will turn 22, will be the year I can declare myself as someone's wife. I've been asked, "Are you sure you wanna get married at a young age?" "Are you sure yor're ready? Are you aware of your responsibilities?" Well, I'm sure no one could really say when they're ready to get married, or how sure they are to carry such responsibilities on their shoulders. All I'm sure of is I will give my 100%. I'm scared, sure, its a big step so who wouldn't be. But it will be a great joy to me :) Thus, I wish that I can contribute to the marriage as well as I can and make it work with the person I choose to spend the rest of my life with. Insya Allah.
There's alot of things I wish I could undo, but when I think about it, its these mistakes that shaped who I am today. I'm still making many many mistakes :P thanks to my impulsive nature. I wish I am stronger, so that I can control myself better and not depend on others to be there for me each time when I feel like crumbling down. Family, friends, lover could only be there for you for awhile and offer you the necessary comfort that you crave, but in the end you realise that you gotta deal with whatever you're facing yourself. You're the one who can understand yourself best. Sometimes I guess one has to draw the strength in oneself to pull through whatever that is pulling one down. One has to deal with one's fears, doubts, insercurities and hopefully come out triumphant.
After all these emo stuff going on in my head hehe..I wish myself a happy advanced 22nd birthday. May the force be with me :P
IsHQ Hearts you :: 2:25 AM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|