|
Thursday, July 26, 2007
It's been like super long since I last update this blog. So many things to say yet so lazy to type it out. I wonder why I created a blog in the first place when I know I express myself best by talking instead of writing. Ah well.
So it's been a month in CZ (how time flies but not fast enough :p). Miss Shikin has finally bid adieu to CZ and off she goes to NIE. God I miss that place. Have you tried the western missy? It might be ex but better than canteen food :P Tiba-tiba terasa rindu padamu! hehe
I have challenging classes under me and of course each day I wonder if I've done my best for them. Nevertheless, I will persevere!!
This is such a random entry and I don't know what else to say except I'm bored out of my mind in this near empty and suddenly quiet staff room. Here's some pics for you to view..
Cikgu Nisa bored in staff room
Cikgu Nisa and Cikgu Maznah
Sweet chocs from sweet Cikgu Shikin. No sugar added! Very healthy you!
Heh something I found in the papers. I wonder why I've never feel the need to write a sajak like this. heh heh. Ni namanya semangat! good good
Ding Dong Ding Dong..sorry for the interruption, there will be no flag lowering this everning due to the bad weather. After serving more hours than you should and forced to stay till 6.15 pm, this is damn good news!!! Ciao peeps!
IsHQ Hearts you :: 5:50 PM ::
music box.
|
Girl.In.Love
Anis. 22
13 June 1985.
Married.
An Educator.


Your.Say
links
*[Dear]
*Aikha
*Elin
*Frenz Alwayz
*Hyper Hikari
*Kak Zura
*Lulu
*Menot
*Sis Widz
*Sour
*Syakir
[Gallery] My Multiply
[Credits] blogger / ripway
[Layout D-Zine] i-am-menot
archives.
[05.04] [06.04] [07.04] [08.04] [09.04] [10.04] [11.04] [12.04] [01.05] [02.05] [03.05] [04.05] [06.05] [07.05] [08.05] [09.05] [11.05] [12.05] [01.06] [02.06] [05.06] [06.06] [08.06] [09.06] [10.06] [11.06] [12.06] [01.07] [02.07] [03.07] [04.07] [05.07] [06.07] [07.07] [08.07] [10.07] [12.07]
|